The Cause

As the last chapter of my time spent in Wales I'll be doing a 10 day long sponsored cycle (5-15 May) round the country (approx. 1000 kilometres) to support Tŷ Hafan, a Wales based charity.

They offer comfort, care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families, helping them make the most of the time they have left together.

You can sponsor my round-trip in Wales here:

https://www.justgiving.com/jozsefracz

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Solva

After two days without sunshine, the brightness woke me up on the 8th day of my trip. Being a bit scared of the seaside wind, I reduced the day's miles and added them on to the next one, which will be hopefully easier with the wind behind me.
It seems that I was wrong about the coastal weather, as I got to St. Davids at in 4 hours.
Solva, the place where Tom, a Couchsurfer, was waiting for me was the next village from here. After I finished my sunbathing at the side of Britain's smallest city's biggest ruin, I turned towards Cardiff. Tom showed me his 'private' beach and some nice (in the world's top 10) footpaths nearby.
The coast is amazing here, but I couldn't take any nice pictures. I think I'm losing the power of taking pictures of my trip. So sorry about the decreasing quality of my shots, I hope there is still a good one per day that you like. If there aren't any, then I can recommend these places to you, so you can see their beauty with your own eyes. These cliffs will probably be around for another few decades. 
Short ride, short post, and some pictures from Felinwynt to St. Davids:











No comments:

Post a Comment