The Cause

As the last chapter of my time spent in Wales I'll be doing a 10 day long sponsored cycle (5-15 May) round the country (approx. 1000 kilometres) to support Tŷ Hafan, a Wales based charity.

They offer comfort, care and support to life-limited children, young people and their families, helping them make the most of the time they have left together.

You can sponsor my round-trip in Wales here:

https://www.justgiving.com/jozsefracz

Wednesday 30 April 2014

THE PLAN


Empty keyring - I don't need a room anymore - just the road!
Cymru Cycle starts on Monday, the 5th of May.
Here's THE PLAN:
Day 1
  Cardiff - Brecon (50 miles / 80,4 kilometres)
Day 2
  Brecon - Machynlleth (72,8 miles / 117 kilometres)
Day 3
  Machynlleth - Caernarfon (60,8 miles / 97,8 kilometres)
Day 4
  Caernarfon - Holyhead - Caernarfon ( 66,1 / 106 kilometres)
Day 5
  Caernarfon - Machynlleth (72,8 miles / 117 kilometres)
Day 6
  Machynlleth - Felinwynt (53,9 miles / 86,7 kilometres )
Day 7
  Felinwynt - St. David's - Haverfordwest (60,3 miles / 97,1 kilometres)
Day 8
  Haverfordwest - Llanelli (51,2 miles / 82,4 kilometres)
Day 9
  Llanelli - Cardiff (60,9 miles / 98 kilometres)

+ one wild card rest-day when I want (or need!!!) one.

At the Rocky statue in Žitište, Serbia on a cycle tour in 2011

After receiving lots of good luck wishes from family and friends, and getting amazing support and sponsorship from my workplace, Café Junior, the time had come to say thanks to all of them, and to my very special Hannah and her family for their kindness (especially for lending me a bicycle - quite an important part of the trip). 
Your help will be a very good downwind up the hills!

I'll keep you updated from the valleys!

No comments:

Post a Comment